BAKE AT HOME Croissants (Box of 2)
'Bake at home' pastries. Baking Instructions below.
A laminated dough using Beurre D’Isigny Ste Mere (French Butter) and Valrhona Chocolate (both considered the very best of their kinds!)
Allergens: contains diary, egg, wheat
- Keep the pastries in the fridge until tonight (Christmas Eve)
- Tonight, take the pastries out of the fridge and place them on a piece of baking parchment on a baking tray. The pastry will grow so leave some space between them!
- Place the baking tray in the oven – do not switch the oven on! Close the oven door and leave the pastries untouched until the morning. Aim for 10 hours.
- In the morning, the pastries will have grown significantly!
- Take the baking tray out of the oven.
- Turn the oven to approx. 160 Celsius and wait for the oven to reach its temperature.
- Lightly brush the pastries with a mixture of half milk and half egg yolk (this will give the pastries the perfect colour and shine)
- When the oven has reached temperature, put the baking tray back in the oven for 25 minutes until the pastries are golden.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
If the product is not perfect when it reaches you, please do let us know by calling 01256 333561 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
diary, egg, wheat